Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

So, last night in the midst of Season 5 Buffy marathon (after my post) I decided to swatch for the Cobblestone Sweater. Did I mention already I have more than enough skeins in the Skye Tweed previously purchased for a possible Central Park Hoodie? It never came to fruition as I preferred Elizabeth Lavold's Classic for that project. And then, I attempted swapping this yarn on Knittyboard with no bites. Not one. The color doesn't translate well in the pictures but it is much richer in person. It is the same yarn used in the pattern, so why not knit darling hubby a sweater. He could use one. Sure, why not.
So, I quickly knit up the swatch and checked all different sections to ensure uniformity. Swatch is good. I was so excited and the marathon was moving along, so I cast on for the sweater and made some progress. I am so excited to knit up a new sweater (even though I still need to finish the sanpoku and the lift and separate, sigh)....
Anyways, I leave you with a moment of zen...
Izzy says, "This incense tastes funny"
Posted by Picasa

3 threads:

At 11:24 PM IrishGirlieKnits said...

That is the best picture of Izzy!! I love it! The caption is fabulous :) Happy weekend!

 
At 9:46 AM Bezzie said...

Wow, congrats on capturing the cat tongue outside of the cat mouth like that!

How funny that it's the exact same yarn as the cobblestone pullover was knit out of. What are the chances?

 
At 12:40 PM Unknown said...

We're in the midst of a Firefly marathon, swatching cobblestone for my oldest son, Mark wants one too.

 

Post a Comment