Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Yup, another leash. I am thinking of giving this one to my SIL for her rabbit Milo. I can always make another one for Maya as I have two more skeins of Noro Daria in the color below, and another one in the color of the other leash I made. I got this pattern from Knitch. So here's the details:

Source: Knitch "My Dog is Spoiled" Dog Leash
Needles: Bryspun Bryson circulars, size 6, 20 inches (pattern calls for DPN)
Yarn: Noro Daria Color Turqouise #11
Loved: It was a super quick knit, around an hour and some change. I might have even used only half the skein, I may test what is left to verify that is correct.
Hated: The wrap around at the joins doesn't look as nice as the store's model and it felt awkward when I did it.
Posted by Picasa

1 threads:

At 1:22 PM Bezzie said...

Rabbits on a leash? Too cool!

I like it. I don't think your joins look bad at all.

 

Post a Comment