Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Well, there is a call for red scarves for children who are not in foster care and entering college. The scarves should be unisex and you can add a card saying your name with additional items (stamps, gift cards). All red yarn is 10% off at stix when knitting scarves for this cause. I have started, in ultra alpaca, a pattern from the stitches calendar. I am enjoying this pattern as it was pretty easy to memorize (one of my criteria for a good scarf).
I also double checked Sanpoku with Sunday (my knitting guru) and it looks right. It's a strange pattern but we will all see together what comes of this madness.
Puffy says in a French accent, "I want my croissant! I want a vacation to Paris!"


Posted by Picasa

0 threads:

Post a Comment