Well after yesterday I am still sleepy. The shower was good, but I need to seriously work on my paper and all I have been doing since I got home from work is cleaning. You know it's bad when your procrastination stretegy is to clean when you usually procrastinate from cleaning.
Friendly reminder, I am having a contest. Click here and read about it.
Ultimately, now that my knitting baby blanket #1 is done, I am debating what to pick up next. Options include:
- Wicked pattern in Malabrigo in Orchid colorway
- Baby Blanket #2 in Mongolian Cashmere in sage green
- Baby Blanket #3 in Berroco fluffy yarn (that is not the technical name I just don't remember)
- Arwen cardigan (which I don't have the yarn, but I just looked at Poodle Days and Starry Knits and drooled)
- Baby poncho for Gracie's birthday present (2nd cousin)
- Something else from my stash
Alright, fine, I will work on my paper.
- At 8:38 PM Krista M said...
I vote for Sylvia Plath due to the all black coat!
- At 12:41 PM Cece said...
Ohhh... the malabrigo!! So soft and nice! That is my vote!
- At 3:34 PM Kim said...
I'm always a sucker for malabrigo. Or maybe one of the baby blankets.