Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I picked this pattern from Special Knits from Debbie Bliss and I saw someone knitting it over a year ago. As soon as I saw the blanket I knew I was making it for Anna when she was going to have her first child. In October, I selected this yarn, Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in buter cream yellow. As soon as I moved into the house I cast on the blanket. I worked on this blanket using eight skins of yarn. (here is my shot from Thursday night)
A little over a week ago, I started the border and made an attempt at blocking.
Here is the up close shot of the knits and purls.
And here is Anna opening the gift at the shower today! It is 28 wide and a little bit longer.

I am still working on the other baby blanket. I still need to write a card to go with the blanket.
Posted by Picasa

1 threads:

At 9:34 AM Anonymous said...

Gorgeous blanket! DB Cashmerino is so soft. That is going to be one happy baby wrapped in that blanket!

 

Post a Comment