Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


I have been agressively reducing my stash for various reasons including a declutter frenzy and I feel guilty having yarn I am not using taking up space. I noticed that a lot of stuff I am destashing has been my early purchases of yarn. Well, all went well until this Ten Stitch Blanket entered my life and all I had was four skeins of Noro Silk Garden Lite. Sheila gave me as a gift which I completely appreciate because I love the yarn and it is a pretty colorway. It sat in my stash for a while hanging out in a box with other skeins of Noro and some Karaoke. When I started this blanket it was on a goof.

I am addicted to it and I want to finish. Now, I realize I can knit this blanket utilizing different colorways of Noro but I am boring and a traditionalist. After Googling the name and colorway, I found skeins available on Seaport Yarns and Yarn and Fiber Shop. Yarn and Fiber was slightly cheaper but was offering free shipping. I ordered this yarn on Thursday and got it Saturday and it was free shipping. I am very happy.

Irony: the money I made on yarn destashing went to purchase this yarn. Go figure!
Posted by Picasa

2 threads:

At 4:08 PM Knittymama said...

Such a pretty blanket! I've done the same thing recently: sold yarn and bought more:-)

 
At 9:56 PM Batty said...

I think it would be great for sock yarn leftovers too...

 

Post a Comment