Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About



I found the ten stitch blanket and Ravery. Yummy. So, I pulled out the four skeins of Noro I have and started and knitting. I then realized that this colorway is discontinued. I wanted to stick with this color, so after research I found two shops that sell the specific colorway and sadly for full price. Ironically, the shop emailed me a coupon for their store right after the purchase.


Here is the blanket (without the cat posing).



Here are the Hot Mama Socks. My aunt, Titi Estelle, wanted a pair of socks. Titi Vicky wanted conservative socks in earth tone colors which worked out very well. Estelle wants socks to reflect her personality. She is pink and red, so I found this skein of Colinette Jitterbug in Cherry colorway ( a few people at the shop voted on the color). I think she will enjoy them.

Irony of irony is that both of my aunts live in warm areas (Florida and Puerto Rico). Yet, they want the socks and I love them so socks are coming.
Posted by Picasa

10 threads:

At 8:36 PM Unknown said...

Wow, gorgeous colours & you end up with a giant swirly at the end that will keep you warm.

 
At 11:13 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

i love that blanket!!!!!

 
At 10:32 AM Yvette said...

Wow love the blanket!

 
At 10:35 AM Kim said...

Love the blanket! I just bought tons of Noro. Maybe I should knit a blanket with it.

 
At 3:30 AM Tips and Tricks blog said...

A great post - I continually feel that it's less simple than I previously thought.

 
At 2:55 AM Dr. Amit Chandra said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

 
At 5:59 AM Dr. Rajesh Sharma said...

Amazing amount of great, actionable advice. I will keep coming back to this for a while to try and implement many of these! Thanks!

 
At 6:02 AM Dr. Rajesh Sharma said...

This is such a helpful reading material for me, I’ve learned a lot of new things. Thanks for the great post!

 
At 6:57 AM Dr. Ajay Lall said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

 
At 3:07 AM Health and Wellness Blog India said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

 

Post a Comment