Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


With the new Punta yarns Mericash Handpainted. I started a plain seed stitch scarf and there is no pattern or color pooling. The yarn feels amazing and I just love all the new colors stix got in to the shop. I am making a scarf for myself (I think).

I have a lot of button sewing to do tonight. sigh.

What I really need to do is organize my knitting room. A few friends gave me yarn and I have finished projects that seriously need to be mailed out so that plus cats chilling out equals a day of organizing my space and cleaning.

Other than that, I spent three hours shoveling rocks into barrels to get my fall planting ready. Can I just say that white rocks should be illegal on a lawn. All two tons of white rocks. If anybody wants white rocks email me they look lovely covering a backyard (yeah, right).
Posted by Picasa

6 threads:

At 5:09 AM yarn4kalei said...

Hi! Congratulations on your new job. That is so exciting. I hope you love it and enjoy working there. It can really make all the difference in the world. Dee

 
At 3:48 PM Sonya said...

That yarn is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished scarf.

Good luck on the new job!

 
At 7:46 AM Lupie said...

Congratulations on your new job.
We were at stix yesterday and Sumday told us about the job.
I wish you much joy in it. I know you will be a gift to all you work with.

 
At 3:58 PM Anonymous said...

That scarf looks so pretty - I love it. How did I miss that yarn on Saturday? I need to come in without the kids and do some serious shopping! :-)

Congrats again on the new job!

 
At 1:51 PM Batty said...

The scarf is beautiful! I'm impressed with the absence of pooling, which I like in socks but hate in just about every other kind of project. Can't wait to see pictures of it finished!

 
At 6:05 PM cpurl17 said...

I think you should celebrate the job my making yourself a scarf out of the new punta yarn!!

 

Post a Comment