Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

We are having a quiet Christmas this year (nothing new for us). We did our traditional Beef Bourgonion (spelling?) last night and enjoyed the Haagen Daz Peppermint Bark ice cream while watching The Ref.

Obviously, I have been MIA for quite some time. Since I have a week off from work I plan on catching up with a few things like:

  • Rescued kittens from behind Thai Chef
  • Knitting (or lack thereof)
  • New Job
  • Year Wrap-ups

Until then as Jose Feliciano sings...

Feliz Navidad!

4 threads:

At 9:55 PM IrishGirlieKnits said...

Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy your vacation time too!

 
At 9:45 PM Batty said...

Merry Christmas! Ours was quiet too, which is the best kind, IMHO. Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

 
At 4:10 PM pepper said...

Happy Holidays!
O man, there is just no redeeming aspect to that movie. It's disturbing all around!
I love Anthony but I don't think I could read his book. Is it mostly a laundry list of women he has slept with?

 
At 6:40 AM Lupie said...

I love this video!
Wasn't the time off great but too short?

 

Post a Comment