Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Well, I don't have finished pictures but here is work in progress.

This was how much I finished when I got back from Vermont.


This was a week later.

I finished the sweater but just need to weave in ends and sew buttons. Speaking of sewing buttons, I have a few baby sweaters that need buttons to be sewn on primarily because the babies are born.

Actually, there has been no knitting going on lately since I got a job. Yup, I graduated in May and got my certificate from NJ two months later, and yes, I have a job that starts in two weeks. I am very excited and also incredibly anxious.

I did start a seed stitch scarf today in the new Punta yarn we got at stix-n-stitches. OMG, I am so in love with this yarn. So far, no pooling. Tomorrow, I clean the house and read paperwork.
Posted by Picasa

3 threads:

At 1:23 PM Lupie said...

Love it! I am starting a mommy and baby set. Arwen for mommy and A cardigan for Merry for baby. This Feb.sweater would be a good set also.

 
At 1:12 PM athena said...

looks great! and good luck on your new job!

--athena

 
At 9:52 AM Deborah said...

oooooh, pretty!

 

Post a Comment