Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

One addiction of Ravelry is finding new patterns. When you friend someone you can totally check out all the things they add to their queue and thus find new projects. Thus, the Pretty Baby Sweater. I am under the impression this is a variation of the 5 hour baby sweater. I knit it in a few hours.

It's knit in Scoubidou in a pink variegated color and it only took two skeins. Granted this is for a newborn, I was impressed how quickly it knit as well as how little yarn. This will be someone's gift someday. I have two more skeins left which means another sweater for someone else but another day for the second one.

I have to admit I have a second one on the needles with leftover Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora in teal. Hmmm...
Posted by Picasa

3 threads:

At 2:48 PM Anonymous said...

The jacket is really darling.

Ravelry is dangerous. My favorite thing is to go to my Friends, click on Friend's Activity tab and see what I'm going to have to knit, provided I live to be 1708 years old and somehow become independently wealthy.

Your Hemlock Ring is gorgeous!

 
At 12:08 AM Deborah said...

great idea, i'll have to keep that one in my queue!

 
At 10:01 PM sunneshine said...

I love ravelry - except my queue just seems to grow - for every project cast on three more are added to the list...

The baby sweaters are all beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment