Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I am not broody, I am just determined to cut down on my stash. I have been de-stashing some of my yarn on Ravelry which makes me feel good that I am clearing space up in my office.

I made another Pretty Newborn Baby Sweater in Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora in a teal.

I picked out some buttons and just need to sew them. The yarn is yummy. And it's a great stash-buster because now that yarn is gone and done.


This baby sweater will go to someone some day.

And this will become another Baby Surprise Jacket. I have been oogling and desiring this Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Yarn for months now and finally took the plunge to Baby Surprise it. I do have someone in mind for this project.

Next Saturday we start the Lady February Sweater KAL. I still have not formally decided on the yarn. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Posted by Picasa

6 threads:

At 9:44 AM Bezzie said...

Cute sweater--cotton angora huh? Sounds divine!

 
At 11:45 AM Anonymous said...

Who is the "we" in the February Lady Sweater KAL? I have been trying to find just the right stash to make this and want to start soon...maybe I could join you!

 
At 10:16 AM Kim said...

Hooray for stash busting! That sweater is adorable. I vote for some Dream in Color Classy or the workhorse yarn Cascade 220 for Feb Lady.

 
At 9:56 AM Ina said...

What a great baby sweater! ::rushes off to check out de-stashing::

 
At 11:29 AM Unknown said...

i got some of that lovely colorway in the cherry tree hill sock yarn as well and it turned into these: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/kewpiedoll99/dfr08-ksp---juliannes-socks. i have a lot left because those are little girl socks, and wonder what i might use it for. i'll be interested to hear how much of it you need to make the baby surprise jacket.

 
At 1:54 PM IrishGirlieKnits said...

That sweater turned out perfectly! And the pink one too!! Off to queue that pattern :)

 

Post a Comment