Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Here she is...Wicked. I am on the body about to do some increases for my hips. I have another 3-4 inches to go but the stockinette in the round moves quickly. Malabrigo is exactly what you think it is super soft. I am not doing the pocket on this sweater but I am doing the long sleeves, maybe 3/4 length. I am liking the color, thank you so much for the compliments!
Oh, I was very very bad. I picked up a skein of CTH in the potluck Water. The yarn screams MIL. She loves pink and I think this would be nice as Monkeys. We will see.
And as usual, I leave you with a photo of one of the pets. Puffy was caught was completely sleeping with my purse (the red knitted item is my harloty poncho).
Puffy says, "Go away, I am catching up my sleep"
Posted by Picasa

4 threads:

At 10:19 PM IrishGirlieKnits said...

Absolutely love that color for your Wicked sweater!! Almost done...great job!!

 
At 7:15 AM Bezzie said...

Nice Wicked! NOw if only it would GET COLD so that Malabrigo could work it's magic when you wear it!

 
At 10:26 AM Anonymous said...

Wicked looks wicked good! Will Wicked be your Rhinebeck sweater? Are you going this year?

 
At 10:39 AM Deborah said...

love the purse she's sleeping on...

 

Post a Comment