Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I have made progress on the Wicked sweater (photos later this week). I am past the 30 repeats and have my sleeves hanging out on waste yarn and have begun the repeats beneath the arm hole. Malabrigo is truly divine to knit. I already know my next project and um, yeah it involves Malabrigo again.

I did begin Brooklyn Tweed's generic noro stripe scarf. With the yarn my friend Katie gave me and an orphan skein of Silk Garden relaxing in my knitting stash, I cast on for this afternoon. It moves oh so quickly and because of the ribbing looks like stockinette.
I am enamored with how the stripes appear and create this optical illusion. Very pretty. And this is my first time knitting with Noro which has left my pleasantly surprised. I like the Silk Garden.

So, of course, I leave you with a shot of her Puffiness hugging my shoe.
Puffy says, "The shoe is a contact high"
Posted by Picasa

5 threads:

At 1:54 AM Unknown said...

Beautiful scarf, I've got a bit of noro in the stash but it's for fondling not knitter right now.

 
At 7:18 AM Bezzie said...

Nice scarf.

It starts with shoe huffing...and then what?

 
At 10:49 AM Anonymous said...

Nice scarf! I like kitty's optical ilusion black fluffy beard. Or is it a real beard?

 
At 12:07 PM Kara said...

Oh the scarf is soo pretty. I love it!

And the shot of kitty is pretty funny.

 
At 3:47 PM Anonymous said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7275433

athena :-)

 

Post a Comment