Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Found you!
You signed up on July 3, 2007
You are #12142 on the list.
82 people are ahead of you in line.
19969 people are behind you in line.
37% of the list has been invited so far

Ohhh, I need to take some more pictures of my stash, this is so exciting. And I checked it earlier and there was 200 in front of me. I am ready to join my Jersey Represent group. I already feel connected to the folks!

Even Izzy is excited he has organized my recent project and grabbed the camera cable to upload some new photos. Of him, but that is nothing new for Mr. Smooshiness.
Posted by Picasa

6 threads:

At 10:14 PM --Deb said...

Woot! Almost there!

 
At 10:41 AM Unknown said...

You'll be in the next invite, remember to check your spam box if it doesn't appear, lots of people have missed their invite that way. I'm elan on there as well.

 
At 11:18 AM Midnight Purls said...

Yay! I'll be seeing you soon on Ravelry! I'm midnightpurls there as well. :)

 
At 1:42 PM Deborah said...

I'm relying on you to tell us all about it!

 
At 6:03 PM Julsey said...

yeah for Jersey Represent! Can't wait to see you on Ravelry :)

 
At 10:48 AM sunneshine said...

Oh, ravelry is dangerous!! but so fun - can't wait to see you there! I am still sunneshine there...

 

Post a Comment