Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

So, I pretty much uploaded my stash, projects, and friends on Ravelry last night. Yeah, I worked most of the night, and I do have class at 8am and no I didn't do the reading. I took so many pictures of my stash that Izzy realized he was only getting attention by going near the action. So here's the details:

My Ravelry name is: callingkahlo

Okay, I sleepy, so I go try and read.


Izzy still has a crush on Lucy. He always wanted to meet her, but I keep explaining long distance relationships are really tough.
Posted by Picasa

4 threads:

At 7:04 AM Batty said...

Poor Izzy! I know that sock yarn is no substitute for a real girlfriend, but he still might find happiness with that pretty STR colorway.

 
At 3:54 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

I'm so jazzed you're finally a ravel-er!!!! the sweater's looking good! I can't wait for you to finish so, I can pick your brain about the pattern!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:07 PM CynCyn said...

poor buddy. unrequited love is no fun. welcome to ravelry!

 
At 10:19 AM Deborah said...

my revelry invite lag is down by 1,000! Looks like I might get it before Rhinebeck!

 

Post a Comment