Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Just in case you didn't get the message...


On July 23rd. stix-n-stitches will celebrate our second anniversary!
From now until that date we will be having a super sale!!!
On arriving at stix-n-stitches you will go fishing for a special savings chip.
This chip will give you 15/ 20/ 25/ 30 % off your entire purchase.
Many items have been reduced prior to the sale and will also apply to the savings.
You may come as often as you like, however you will only be able to select one chip per visit.
Knitting needles will not be included unless they are on sale.
Yarn, notions, knitting bags, books, accessories, patterns- will all be on sale.
Hope to see you for this Birthday Celebration!
Sheila


**Ok, I just learned that there are additional discounts on yummy stuff like Noro, Cherry Tree Hill, Louet, and Debbie Bliss.

4 threads:

At 7:08 PM Bezzie said...

Sweeeet! KAYE shopping here I come!! ;-)

 
At 10:07 AM Anonymous said...

There goes my yarn diet. I'm there!

 
At 1:40 PM Deborah said...

Still on my yarn diet but I'll drop by to say hi and maybe, just maybe you'll be able to coax me to buy something special!

 
At 9:03 PM Anonymous said...

Noro! Hold me back! I'm hoping to get there next Saturday! Thanks for the reminder.

 

Post a Comment