Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Did you think I put down the LCB? Not really. I did for a while and then picked up for the last two sit n' knit nights at stix. I added the large brown bar at the end. Now, being one to listen to advice, I did not save the labels for the yellow and red in the blanket and I need more. ahem. I am reading your mind (it goes something like "What!?"). I am debating which color to put next to the end that is falling off the sofa. I don't want the light beige color to be dead center, I rather it is on the side. Yellow, red, green? And here I am on the internet attempting to locate the missing yarn. Agh.

Maya says, "Oh, is that my new blanket?"
Posted by Picasa

6 threads:

At 12:21 AM IrishGirlieKnits said...

Wow. It looks great so far. Those are soooo my favorite fall colors :) I would choose the red or green next. Keep up the good work.

 
At 8:04 AM Unknown said...

It looks great but I agree, it needs more red, good luck, do you know the brand at least, dye lot isn't that much of an issue since they won't be beside each other.

 
At 9:58 AM Anonymous said...

Looking good! I too vote for more red.

 
At 2:23 PM sunneshine said...

I would go with a deep brown/rust/red. It really looks amazing!!

 
At 5:29 PM CynCyn said...

girl. i'm watching an old episode of X Files... from 2000. At one point, mulder tucks scully into bed and spoons with her... what? I missed that the first time around (or rather... forgot about it). whew! Mulder. Mmmm.

 
At 9:30 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

you're ahead of me for sure.

must.go.knit.

 

Post a Comment