Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I haven't really formulated my summer knitting goals. Last year, I made my first (baby) sweater and then completed a sweater for me. I made socks in April and doing quite well. So, this makes it difficult to find something challenging but here's what I am thinking:

  1. Knit something with beads. SIL gave me Rowan books which include a pair of beaded socks so I may try that for her Christmas gift.
  2. Knit a pair of socks for Titi Vicky (Titi=Aunt). She always takes care of me and I think she would like a pair (especially considering she said she would like a pair of socks).
  3. Finish the Wicked sweater.
  4. Make a pair of socks each month.
  5. Finish the log cabin blanket I started but never published a photo because I was so embarassed I only made one square (but I lift my head up because I have now added more to it).

To participate in this contest go to Skeins Her Way.

4 threads:

At 8:41 PM Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a lot of good choices. Summer might be a bit hot for a log cabin blanket. Have you joined Summer of Socks? You should.

 
At 5:37 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

I'm challenging you to a knit off. let's see who can finish their log cabin blanket first :-)

 
At 5:25 AM Urology Surgery in India said...

Amazing amount of great, actionable advice. I will keep coming back to this Post...

 
At 6:18 PM Lighting Elizabeth said...

Hello nice post

 

Post a Comment