I haven't really formulated my summer knitting goals. Last year, I made my first (baby) sweater and then completed a sweater for me. I made socks in April and doing quite well. So, this makes it difficult to find something challenging but here's what I am thinking:
- Knit something with beads. SIL gave me Rowan books which include a pair of beaded socks so I may try that for her Christmas gift.
- Knit a pair of socks for Titi Vicky (Titi=Aunt). She always takes care of me and I think she would like a pair (especially considering she said she would like a pair of socks).
- Finish the Wicked sweater.
- Make a pair of socks each month.
- Finish the log cabin blanket I started but never published a photo because I was so embarassed I only made one square (but I lift my head up because I have now added more to it).
To participate in this contest go to Skeins Her Way.
- At 8:41 PM Kim said...
Sounds like you have a lot of good choices. Summer might be a bit hot for a log cabin blanket. Have you joined Summer of Socks? You should.
- At 5:37 PM KnitXcorE said...
I'm challenging you to a knit off. let's see who can finish their log cabin blanket first :-)