Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Well, there has been little posting because I have been working on projects at home as well as training Ms. Maya. Slowly, I have been making progress on the Hourglass Eyelet socks in Cherry Tree Hill. I finished the first sock around last week sometime and tonight I got to the toe. Well, here she is waiting for the Kitchener to take place.
Ah, so I go to my little new friend, Kermit (aka It's not easy being green). This cute little accessory was introduced via Sheep in the City and I pretty much ordered it as soon as I saw it. How could I not? It's green, it's a frog, and kitchsy.
I pop open Kermit's mouth to find all the much needed notions, tape measure, chibi, needle sizer, and the coolest crochet hook ever, plus foldable scissors, and a little heart I got at build a bear. The crochet hook is always on the right side and is only an inch or so big.
I sew up my little socks, and I am now wearing them. Isn't this exciting? Ok, maybe not so, but it is. Now, I did start playing with the Lorna's Laces Margaret gave me and we will see what happens with that. For now, enjoy some socks.
Posted by Picasa

7 threads:

At 8:33 AM Anonymous said...

Awesome socks!!! beautiful color!
You are a scok knitter extraordinaire....

 
At 10:19 AM Anonymous said...

Those sock s look great! Love the yummy raspberry color

 
At 11:34 PM CynCyn said...

beautiful! don't you LOVE the CTH? I reorganized my sock stash, and it's embarrassing. The frog is adorable.

 
At 12:42 AM yarn4kalei said...

Love the socks! Great color! See you were addicted in no time. :0) BTW I have a contest going on if you want in on some free yarn! Dee http://yarn4kalei.blogspot.com

 
At 10:27 AM BEESTLYproducts said...

fancy socks! the lil' froggy is adorable.

 
At 2:39 PM Anonymous said...

Very pretty socks! I love the color.

 
At 4:34 PM Stacey said...

I love that you got a froggie! Isn't it just the cutest thing you've ever seen? It totally makes me smile every time that I pull him out of my knitting bag!

 

Post a Comment