Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Thank you to everyone for the kind words on Blake. We will miss her but as most of you picked up on, she led a wonderful, healthy, and long life. Some other things that happened on the weekend (non-knitting related) is that we brought Maya to my folks' place on the lake. After slipping off the deck, we discovered that Maya is a water dog. This is a very exciting primarly because we never had a water dog. Here's a picture of the Maya running.
Here's a pic of Ben throwing a stick into the lake and Maya splashing around looking for it.
Here's the full shot of the scenario. My mom barbequing, Ben with Maya, and my dad teaching my cousin to fish (look behind the shrub). We also took Maya on the boat which seemed to last forever (and this could be because Maya barked the whole ride).
Anyways, knitting photos and stories to resume this weekend. In fact, I just picked up some Colinette Jitterbug at stix. They just received a whole new order (lotsa colors) and I admit it I resisted the new colors they received of Malabrigo. I am so tempted to pick up the Malabrigo lace (even if I don't knit lace, --six months ago I didn't knit socks).
Posted by Picasa

4 threads:

At 1:56 AM IrishGirlieKnits said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Willa Blake. Maya and her fun pictures this past weekend though show how even doggy life goes on :) See, your first water dog! Looks like it was a great weekend!

 
At 7:21 AM Bezzie said...

Ooo...yes, the owner was teasing me talking about the Malabrigo Lace she had ordered last time I was there. I don't knit much lace either--but it's tempting!

 
At 10:09 AM sunneshine said...

just rolled some collinette jitterbug - can't wait to try it... Love the pix of Maya in the lake, so much fun!!

 
At 11:03 AM Anonymous said...

Malabrigo lace! Hold me back!

 

Post a Comment