Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


Ok. DH picked Maya as our little lady's name. All the suggestions were fabulous. The winner is We Do Not Have a Knitting Problem. Although, based on their Flash the Stash photo the prize may not be needed (impressive stash!). Please email me at mmtate@comcast.net with your address so I can mail your prize.

So why, Maya? DH loved the way the name sounded. I am going to have him read Maya Angelou's poetry because she is one of my favorite poets. I saw her speak at Rutgers when I was a student and she is amazing. Thanks to all who made suggestions. Maya will start dog training classes tomorrow I also need to post a photo of the stunning dog leash I picked up from Lodi and Lewi.

Also, on the posting photo list- picture of the signed new Yarn Harlot book, Maya photos, knitting room updates, etc. Five weeks until classes over and the countdown has begun...
Posted by Picasa

4 threads:

At 7:29 PM C+SK said...

Ohhh great name!!! :-)

 
At 10:11 PM Anonymous said...

Maya is a great name. Looking forward to your photos! I went to Rutgers too! Livingston campus, but I moved off-campus as soon as humanly possible.

 
At 1:25 AM IrishGirlieKnits said...

I'm biased....I love Maya too!!! I'm emailing you my address right now :) Can't wait to see more picks of her!

 
At 10:13 AM Anonymous said...

nice choice!

athena

 

Post a Comment