Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Well, no one is actually needling me. I just needed a title. I stopped by sns after work today as it was a rough emotional day. I picked up a new (oh lala) needle. Not just any needle. I am trying the Pony Rosewood needle. Ahhhh! Supposedly, it is a lovely needle. I considered picking up the Denise Needle set but I have heard such mixed reviews and I am not a fan of metal needles. So, yes, I convinced myself to try them out. Now, you do see two sets of the same size (different length though) and those are for a friend. It was such a great price, I couldn't resist. You also see some new point protectors and little snappy things (I am sure have another technical name). I feel good. The purchase makes me happy.

I did debate picking up the Elizabeth Zimmerman book "Knitting Around". I think I am going to do a wish list for my birthday and write down Zimmerman and Walker books. I have none and I think they would make a great addition. So, at 9:20 I am chilling with Veronica Mars, a cat hopped up on catnip, and my Wicked sweater. Oh la la...
Posted by Picasa

3 threads:

At 9:58 AM Anonymous said...

Isn't is wonderful to pamper yourself with a fancy needle? I have a few luxury needles:lantern moon ebony DPNs and a couple sizes of lantern moon rosewood circulars. Love them! What a great price on those bamboo circulars!

 
At 9:09 PM Anonymous said...

OOoh. I hope you'll post about the Pony's when you use them. I've heard great things about rosewood needles but I don't know anyone that has tried that brand.

 
At 1:42 PM Ina said...

Nice haul! I'd commend EZ's Knitter's Almanac for packing the most bang for the buck.

 

Post a Comment