Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

On Sunday, I was at stix-n-stitches noticing all the sale signs being posted and later that afternoon I got the official email announcing the sale, so let me share as it looks like a nice one.

I did notice signs for some Noro (big kureyon), all Cherry Tree Hills, all Greater Adirondack, Blizzard, Pebbly, and I heard more was going up, so read on...

stix-n-stitches
SUPER SALE

Sale begins
Tuesday January 30th
Through
Saturday February 3rd.

Store Hours
Tuesday & Thursday 10AM – 9PM
Wednesday 10AM – 5PM
Friday 10AM – 3PM
Saturday 10AM- 5PM

A large selection of our yarns have been reduced.

All Hanne Falkenberg & Vivian Hoxbro Kits – 50% Off

Knitting Bags & Needle Cases 25% Off

All sale items are final sale.
Come early for the best selection!!!

1 threads:

At 11:11 PM yarn4kalei said...

Hi! I am going to be visiting NJ later this month and I wanted to visit stix n stiches. My flight gets in early and I need a place to hang out and have breakfast before the yarn store opens at 10. Are there any decent breakfast restaurants within walking distance of the store? My friend lives in Mah Wah and won't be able to pick me up until 12-1pm. Any help you could give would be great. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment