Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Happy New Year! Well, we are officially in the house and functioning. Somewhat. The delay in posting is the fault of a weird network. Since we moved in the house we have days the phone doesn't work, email doesn't work, internet doesn't work, etc. Technical issues seem to be subsiding and knitting has resumed in Chez Kahlo.

Did I mention I have an art room? Yessiree, a room that holds scrapbooking and knitting. I did start organizing the room and I may even post photos of the room. I have an old oak bookcase to hold books, patterns, and sigh fiber and notions. I have two chairs in the room and one scratching post for the cats (facing the window so they can protect the home from four legged intruders such as squirrels).

Well, this brief post is to state I am somewhat back. I will post photos of the Central Park Hoodie which is progressing, my mom's birthday present (scarf and hat in Malabrigo of course), baby hats and blankets, and new goodies. Until than, ttfn (ta ta for now).

2 threads:

At 6:10 PM Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

 
At 2:26 AM Deborah said...

I dream of having a studio someday. Enjoy your new room and your new home!

 

Post a Comment