Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Can anyone hear me out there? I have only been playing with this new and improved Blogger for an hour and I can't figure out anything. I am continually kicked off the blogger site. I can't update the photos. Does anybody hear me?

Update as of January 17
I would love to post photos (knitting and house) and after two hours of researching last night and another hour tonight, I have learned the tool I use Hello is not compatible with the new blogger. Now, I was half asleeep when I accidently clicked on the conversion (shame on me), but the fact that I had to learn this through a Google group is horrible. Hello is still recommended and the issue has been known for a while. So sadly, I have no photos. It seems I will be researching tools to post photos or.... I guess I could upload directly from the computer, but there should be an easier way.

6 threads:

At 10:28 PM Kim said...

I not having any problems other than having to log in every five minutes! Did you figure it out yet?

 
At 10:36 PM Julsey said...

i hear ya! show us some house pics!

 
At 10:42 AM C+SK said...

I hear ya, loud and clear! I'm not sure I like it at all - the other one was better!!!

 
At 10:46 AM Anonymous said...

Hi! I gotcha!

 
At 12:14 PM Anonymous said...

can you just use photobucket or flickr? i haven't used blogger in a while.... sorry!

 
At 9:42 PM pamela said...

I upload from google's Picasa2. It works really well. I had problems with HELLO too, so don't bother with it.
~Pam

 

Post a Comment