Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Well, another four hours helping the folks unpack, then the rest of the day working on preparing stuff for the bazaar, and now at almost 10pm I am still working on the bazaar. I am so beat. B-e-a-t. On the bright side, we do have some nice stuff for the bazaar so hopefully all goes well.

Oh-here are the answers to the Coffee Knitters SWAP. I am sleepy. I go to sleep now.

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground?
We have a grind and brew machine so whole bean. I can't even express how good coffee tastes when it is freshly brewed.

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
FULLY LOADED.

3. Regular or flavored?
I do enjoy flavored. Hazelnut, Hawaiian Hazelnut, Coconut, Pumpkin Spice, but no raspberry.

4. How do you drink your coffee?
Light and sweet.

5. Favorite coffee ever?
Hawaiian Hazelnut and Puerto Rico Yauco Selecto.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
I am pretty open, except I agree that instant coffee is evil.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Baked goods.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
Nothing I can think of.

9. What treats do you enjoy with your coffee?
#7.

10. Yarn/fiber you love?
Malabrigo. I could knit with it forever. Love it! I have recently felt up the Fibre Company yarns and those are decadent. Did I mention I love Malabrigo?

11. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Itchy or scratchy yarn.

12. What's on your needles?
I am knitting the lift and separate sweater in Zara and the stitch definition is amazing. I am also knitting the Central Parko Hoodie in Elzabeth Lavold. I still need to sew the pockets on the library shawl in Malabrigo and finish Gracie's sweater which is in Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora.

13. Favorite colors?
Earth tone colors. I am all about the sage green, warm reds like burgundy, love purples, certain shades of pink, and chocolate browns.

14. Allergies?
Nope. Not one.

15. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I am cool.

0 threads:

Post a Comment