Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


Well, catching up on my bloglines, I noticed a nice post on K is for Krista's blog asking for people to share what they are thankful. So, after packing a stack of boxes and my DH delivered the most delicious and yummy Thai meal (penang curry)I am sitting down and carefully typing away.




  1. I am thankful for my family. While I do agree we all have our idiosyncracies, we are relatively sane.
  2. I am thankful for my DH. He is so incredibly sweet, generous, caring, and a big teddy bear.
  3. I am thankful for my kitties. When I get stressed my cats are affectionate.
  4. I am thankful for knitting. I am much more patient and relaxed person. I love this art and I have met such cool people.
  5. I am thankful for going back to school. Despite pulling my hair out and stress, I am very happy to be a student again.
  6. I am thankful for my job which has been stressful lately, but I work in a great place and I work for the community.
  7. I am thankful for the people I have met over the past year through my knitting, blogland, job, and school. I have met some wonderful people who have renewed my belief in the best of humanity.
  8. I am thankful we are moving into a home where we can relax and express ourselves without infringing on the space of others. I am thankful for this step because I feel like we are moving in the right direction when last year I felt stuck.
  9. Lastly, I am thankful my cousin, Wandy, is visiting from Florida. I love this cousin so much and she is incredibly caring and a warm soul.

Well, I and Mr. Bean (pictured above) wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 threads:

Post a Comment