Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Why not, borrow a meme, and answer more questions since I've been reading this meme everywhere so after reading Crafty Weasel today, I decided to be a copy cat, like Fluffy, and do it too. Here goes.

1. FIRST NAME? Monica
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I thought I was named after the bar named after my cousin especially cool because we had glasses with my name on them.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Tuesday night after I got back an exam I studied for and didn't do as well as I thought (if I may explain I have a 4.0 GPA and I got a C+ on the exam and I did study).
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, when I can take my time as I am left handed I am very conscious of my handwriting.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? I don't like lunchmeat.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If I cloned myself I wouldn't be my friend, but if I was a different person I would be. I guess I like my friends to compliment me and vice versa.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Blog.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I used to think when I was younger I would but now No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Pops.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope (formal or otherwise, no).
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends. Usually I think so.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby.
14. SHOE SIZE? US 7.5
15. RED OR PINK? Red but dark like burgundy.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Right now, I am chubby, squeezable like charmin.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friends.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I think I emailed this to my friends, but online community post all you want.
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark blue sweatpants with some paint on it, and a black PAWS t-shirt covered in cat fur. No shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Curried Cauliflower and Spicy Thai Shrimp all from Whole Foods.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Veronica Mars.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Grey.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Cranberry Orange from Illuminations, Coconut, garlic, but not all together (different smells for different things).
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad before class explaining how I am not happy about going to class.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes, smile, voice.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Yes. I have seen this on several blogs and I enjoy all the bloggers.
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Mountain Dew or Cafe con leche (depends what time of the day).
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Softball
29. EYE COLOUR? Brown.
30. HAT SIZE? I don't wear hats.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.
32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Thai, Japanese, Indian, Ethiopian, Creole, spicy.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends. right now, I am loving all the scary movies but that will end next week.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn, then Winter, then Spring, last is Summer because of the heat and humidity.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs by friends, hugs and kisses by DH.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? My cousin Angela's flan. It is heaven.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.
39. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Career Counseling.
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Frida Kahlo.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Hellboy-it was pretty good. I wanted to watch Halloween 2 and 3, but i already saw them.
43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Nina Simone, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, then it goes to AC/DC, Korn, classic Heavy Metal bands, then it goes to Red Hot Chili Peppers to ...
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Costa Rica or Spain (I don't know which one is further).
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Fast typer (65 wpm), memorizing phone numbers, memorizing pop culture trivia
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hackensack, Jersey.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I took it.

1 threads:

At 5:02 PM C+SK said...

Hackensack?! :-) Hackensack was my home for 4 years - I lived 3 block from the hospital!

I'm so sorry to hear about you exam!! (and hmmm, you made me hungry, that sounds like a fab lunch - we shop at wholefoods too - and we've been to Costa Rica as well - Playa Samara)

 

Post a Comment