Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I got this from Hy's Blog (a fellow NJ Knitter) who got this from Shelby, one of the SP9 Hosts. Ah, so much sharing....

List your favorite:
Actor - Ewan McGregor; Kevin Spacey; Denzel Washington
Actress - Diane Keaton, Angelina Jolie
Animal - Penguins; Wolves
Band - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Book - 1984 or Animal Farm by George Orwell;
Candy - Maynard's Wine Gums
Color - Sage Green; Burgundy; Chocolate Brown
Drink- Mountain Dew
Flower - Orchids
Food - Thai, Chinese, Japanese
Lip Balm - Burt's Bees, Kiehls, a lot (I collect these things!)
Lotion - A fruity scent from Bath and Body Works
Movie - Harry Potter films, Usual Suspects, Joy Luck Club
Place - My home
Song - most songs performed by Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday
TV Show - Law and Order SVU, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I don't care it is no longer made), Battlestar Galactica, That 70's show
Yarn- Malabrigo, Malabrigo, Malabrigo
Vacation Spot - New Zealand (my dream vacation); Costa Rica (my dream vacation I actually went on)

2 threads:

At 12:45 AM Deborah said...

Sounds like we have a lot in common. Hope to find you at Rhinebeck!

 
At 2:14 AM yarn4kalei said...

I know that we have the Harry Potter obsession in common! And it sounds like you love Frida Kahlo even more than me, and that is saying a lot! :0)

 

Post a Comment