Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About



I joined Rhinebeck Bingo. B-I-N-G-O! Yeah! I am going to Rhinebeck with DH and Margaret (still waiting on a final confirmation).

So, I am now not only a Square, I will also be a player. It should be fun to meet so many people. But, I am extremely shy, so this will be a challenge.

I have also received a very nice greeting from my SP9 pal. As well, I have picked a few little goodies for my spoilee. Tomorrow, we have our Open House, so fingers crossed somone will buy our place.

Ok, so now I return to studying for Career Counseling and attempting to join another KAL.

3 threads:

At 1:31 PM CynCyn said...

i don't know about you, but i had to almost pound my head against a brick wall to keep myself awake in career counseling. bleh.
can't wait for rhinebeck!!

 
At 10:52 PM Anonymous said...

I'll be looking for you on Saturday!

 
At 9:11 PM Anonymous said...

Hey, you're on my card - how will I find you? Will you be at the blogger meet up? I'll have a felted scarf with Dolores stretched out on it. If you see me, say hi!! My card needs you.

 

Post a Comment