Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About



I did good. After much debate after a delayed start today and no obvious plans, we opted for Barnes and Noble. The primary reason involving me having a gift certificate and knowing what to do with it. So, we ventured down Rt. 3 and I immediately knew two things.

1. Stephanie Plum mystery Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich. The Plum books are hysterically funny, quick to read, and oh so entertaining. I haven't read a book for pleasure in a while. In a few hours, I am 2/3 done.

2. Knitting Nature by Norah Gaughan. Mary at sns introduced this book to me and I loved it. It reminds me of Loop-D-Loop (from the same publishers). There are a few pieces I would love to make but I am still in that leaping into the sweater knitting.

We enjoyed a table and chair as I read my book and sipped my Blackberry Green Tea (no whip) Frappucino when DH recognizes Eva and Ed at the cafe. It is always nice to run into friends out and about. Anyways, we are cooking up some snow crabs and then hitting dvd movies (while I work on my papers!).

Happy July 4th!

4 threads:

At 11:31 AM C+SK said...

Great shopping!! I've heard about this Evanovich woman - I think I need to get one of those books, too!

 
At 2:27 PM CynCyn said...

mmm. snow crab! you're only on 11 on top? i just finished 12 sharp. I love that series... Steph and her family are a complete riot, and the men are perfectly flawed enough to be HOT.

 
At 10:27 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

I <3 green tea frapps!!! the new pomengranate things is crazy good, tho :-)

 
At 10:58 AM C+SK said...

You haven't showed up in a while - hope all is well with the house sale!!

 

Post a Comment