Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


There is so much to enjoy when it comes to ice cream and sorbet. It is my favorite. So, I ended up at the foodstore and thought I would check out some ice cream for the afternoon. What do I see? Vermonty Python! It is not only hysterically funny, it is also incredibly yummy. It is coffee liquer ice cream with chocolate crumbs and fudge cows. The fudge cows is awesome. I threw in the picture their Neapolitan Dynamite. I liked the film but I am not a huge fan of cherries in ice cream, but that's why DH loves the ice cream (because I won't touch it!).

1 threads:

At 5:19 PM C+SK said...

Vermonty Python? Ohhhhh I need to get me some of that! Not does it just sound YUMMY, but hey we plan to move to Vermont in a few years AND and I am the ultimate anglophile! :-)

 

Post a Comment