Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About



Also, after a small inspiration for spring cleaning and well a better understanding of my yarn stash, I organized a few of the containers. I thought I reduced the mess, but actually, I just re-organized it. DH guessed correctly that there are five projects on the needles.

  1. HP scarf, weave in ends
  2. BBBB, finish second half
  3. Malabrigo hot pink scarf in rib stitch pattern, first half done
  4. Large seed stitch scarf for fundraiser in leftover Adrienne Vittadini baby blue
  5. FIL's karaoke patchwork pattern scarf in sage green

I need to finish #2 before anything else, and the rest need to be finished shortly to liberate my needles for other projects. Ahhh.... maybe for the clapotis. The famed clapotis.

0 threads:

Post a Comment