Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Cynthia had written to me about how Americans use the word chick for a woman, which is very true. I think bird has more double meanings than chick, unless I just never heard them. So, I promised I would look for this joke I had seen about Christmas in UK. Considering we have our turkey on Thanksgiving, I amended the joke to

Things You Can Say at Thanksgiving
1 I prefer breasts to legs.
2 Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3 Smother the butter all over the breasts.
4 If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst!
5 I've never seen a better spread!
6 I stuffed the bird.
7 Are you ready for seconds yet?
8 It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9 Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10 Don't play with your meat!
11 Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
12 Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13 I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time!
14 You still have a little bit on your chin.
15 How long will it take after you put it in?
16 You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17 Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
18 That's the biggest bird I've ever had!
19 I'm so full, I've been gobbling nuts all morning.
20 Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more!

0 threads:

Post a Comment