Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Well, my computer battery or charger is having problems so I am working on a tiny old computer.  A lot has happened.


I graduated.  I didn't attend the graduation.  There's something about a stadium full of 20,000 people that doesn't interest me even if I have to wear a robe that makes me sweat with complete strangers.  I called the school and they are mailing my diploma (it should arrive eventually).

I have been working on the Hemlock Ring Blanket.  Yeah!  I love it.  Two skeins of Cascade Eco-wool and I haven't messed it up.  It's lace and I haven't messed it up.  The picture is the first night I started the project.  
IMG_1163

I have been working on socks.  Lotsa socks.
This is Yarnahoy Yarn and it's nice.  
IMG_1164
This is Cascade Heritage Handpainted socks in the David's Eye colorway (I think that is what it is called) and I love this yarn.  I already finished these socks.  
IMG_1162
The socks are being mailed to my Titi Vicky (my aunt) who asked for a pair a long time ago.

Ok, so I owe more pictures.

Other than that, all is well.

7 threads:

At 7:05 PM Bezzie said...

Congrats grad! Yeah, we skipped Dr. MS's graduation--color me BORED at the thought of having to to something like that!

Nice progress on the Hemlock Blanket. Can't wait to see how that one turns out.

 
At 12:34 AM IrishGirlieKnits said...

Congratulations!!!! Good for you!!

Yay for socks too!! And the Hemlock Blanket is looking nice :)

 
At 2:49 PM Kim said...

Love all your projects. Congrats on graduating. I'd bag out of the bazillion people mob scene too. Better to stay home & relax.

 
At 9:48 AM Unknown said...

CON"GRAD"ULATIONS!!!

I've been busy with the new job so I haven't been to Sit & Knit lately. It's good to see your projects. Hope to get to S&K soon and say hi!

Barclay

 
At 11:09 PM Knittymama said...

Congrats!!! What great news!!

 
At 12:34 PM Batty said...

Congrats!

And beautiful knitting. Great work all around.

 
At 10:52 AM Deborah said...

Oooh, I want to do the smoke ring too!

 

Post a Comment