Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About



The linen stitch baby blanket is done. It is 25" by 25" and is super soft. If you use linen stitch don't forget to go up several needles sizes. The stitch is very thick. The yarn is Fibre Company Babe which is super soft and is primarily Alpaca and then Merino wool. Now, all I need is the baby. I think the baby is due this Spring, so I just have to prepare the mailing.

On other news, I have been working on a top down cardigan in Reynolds Cabana. I will have pictures of that this weekend. It should be done shortly.

Netflix News: We still need to return Vicar of Dibley, Season 1. I love this show and I think it is fabulous. Dawn French is fabulous.
Posted by Picasa

6 threads:

At 5:40 PM Deborah said...

Oh, those are nice colors. I'm not sure I know that yarn, I'll have to come by and give it a feel!

 
At 5:53 PM cpurl17 said...

It's just lovely. I know that yarn and it's so soft.

 
At 7:03 PM Kaye said...

Ooo! That's a blanket that will grow with the kid!

 
At 2:05 AM IrishGirlieKnits said...

I love it! So pretty and the colors are perfect!

 
At 12:01 PM CynCyn said...

Blanket looks soft, comfy, and purty...!

 
At 3:20 PM Batty said...

How pretty! Something that can be enjoyed for years to come, that can go from blanket to afghan to comfychair cover. Great job.

 

Post a Comment