Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

This is Ecco which is such a pretty superwash merino wool. I love the way it feels and knits up and sadly stix no longer has anymore.

With three skeins I made Maya a dog sweater inspired/modified from the Endpaper Mutt Sweater. I knit the collar in the round and followed the pattern without the fair isle part. I finished it with ribbing and now I am working on the belly band so that it doesn't flap around. So far, it looks so nice on Maya.

When Maya posed for a picture wearing the Buster sweater I knit her which will be put on the stix blog (because it is a store sample), Izzy sat next to her on the sofa. Since he was being handsome and smiling, I took a photo. I am so happy all the furbabies are comfortable sitting next to each other (somewhat).


Now for the Hex coat. I was two inches from finishing the back when I realized that I started the shoulder shaping way too soon, so I ripped. Oh, I frogged about eight to nine inches. Ugh. So, I took a few days off and worked on Maya's sweaters.
Now that I have that mental break from the hex I can now continue the coat. Hopefully, I can finish this sweater this weekend.
Posted by Picasa

0 threads:

Post a Comment