Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Ok, I have been gone for over a week. Hmph. I don't have photos so I thought I would post some generic updates.

  • I need to redo the sleeve of the CPH. The second sleeve is much longer than the first one. Sigh, a lesson learned.
  • I need to redo the hem of the Green Gable. I am going to extend the hem of the sweater.
  • I need to read the The Book of Yarn by Clara Parkes. I have heard such great things and I haven't had time to open the book.
  • I need to post a picture of Mr Greenjeans in progress.
  • I need to finish the Modern Log Cabin Blanket which is currently asleep.

I hope everyone is doing well.

4 threads:

At 10:21 AM Kim said...

Looking forward to pictures of your FOs & WIPs. Especially Log Cabin.

 
At 10:55 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

i need to put mine MLC to sleep, i ran out of yarn. lol.

 
At 3:41 PM Unknown said...

I need more time in a day!

 
At 6:04 AM Urology Surgery in India said...

Great post and thanks for sharing....

 

Post a Comment