Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


I only promised months ago to post a photo of Ben wearing the Cobblestone Sweater (ahem and I never did). Well, I finally got him to wear the sweater. Granted he insists on wearing it with a long sleeve t-shirt, and I still need to soak it in vinegar and everything that has been recommended, I think it is not too shabby.

And now, I am knitting the man socks. Yes, the Colinette Jitterbug in Velvet Leaf. One sock done, one to go.
Posted by Picasa

13 threads:

At 8:12 PM Bezzie said...

It looks good!!! I don't think I've seen a Cobblestone modeled before!

 
At 10:21 PM CynCyn said...

I'm sure you've done just fine on the exam... are you taking the NCE too? (I took my comps and the NCE at the same time, about 2 weeks apart. Why study twice??)

 
At 10:45 PM --Deb said...

Gorgeous!

 
At 1:14 AM IrishGirlieKnits said...

It looks fabulous on him! And hey, at least he picks a shirt that matches to wear underneath it!

Great job!!

 
At 7:21 AM Deborah said...

It was so much fun sneaking away Sunday to finally get to meet you and see your store. I had fun! I've already wound the yarn and bought and it is even prettier than I thought. That Malabrigo is so nice!

 
At 10:20 AM Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Cobblestone is an awesome sweater & your man looks pleased to be wearing it (as he should)

 
At 10:24 AM Necia said...

Very nice sweater. I should make my beau one. Never mind!

Necia

 
At 11:49 AM Kara said...

Oh, how I love this sweater. It is so manly! Awesome job.

 
At 12:35 PM Beverly said...

It looks great on him! Now I kinda want to make one for my hubs.

 
At 9:11 PM Batty said...

Sweater looks great on him! Excellent color choice, and it's very manly. Not at all froofy or otherwise questionable. Great choice!

 
At 3:51 PM Sonya said...

I love the sweater! You did a wonderful job.

 
At 2:29 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

soooo good! and jitterbug socks???? lucky guy.

 
At 7:43 AM C+SK said...

How fabulous! The sweater looks great on Ben - heh heh heh and he seems pretty happy about it too!! :-)

Great job!

 

Post a Comment