Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Yeah, my first pair of Colinette Jitterbug is all done. The color is Florentina. I did the short row heel. And I love my kitchener stitch. Remy mentioned at stix sit n' knit last night that she is going to attempt the toe up socks, but I somehow not compelled to do toe up. I am inspired to knit all of my jitterbug.

I started Ben's socks in Velvet Leaf. And then, I only have one skein left which is Mist (oh so pretty).

For all those who asked: I think I did good on the test, but who knows? My professors grade the test and I learn in six weeks if I passed. Thanks for all the thoughts. Make me smile!

Netflix Update:

Disturbia- really good. very suspenseful.
The Invisible- eh, okay. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be.
Wild Hogs- cute.
Posted by Picasa

3 threads:

At 3:29 AM IrishGirlieKnits said...

Love those socks!! Great colors! I have yet to knit up one of the skeins of jitterbug I have..need to get to it!

 
At 1:59 PM Batty said...

Ah yes, Jitterbug. It's dreamy. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a bigger skein, but otherwise... it's incredible. And your socks turned out great!

 
At 10:18 AM Anonymous said...

Great socks! Isn't Jitterbug the bomb?! I'm a huge fan of the Jitterbug.

 

Post a Comment