Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

May 1st is awesome! So much has happened. Where to begin? I got home to find a most awesome SP gift for me. Did I say awesome? It includes Knitting without Tears which I oh so want to read (I will sneak a few reads tomorow). I have been wanting to read a EZ book. A Noni pattern, my first one- and the bamboo handles for the purse pattern And the yarn needed for the pattern in some luscious green. I also got Jelly Belly beans which I oh so love. You may not see it but this package is already open. A birthday card and Happy Birthday sign. An orange notepad, and doggie treats for Maya. I loved this package and DH was quite impressed.
AND THEN. I got the email that Anna Bannana had her baby girl this afternoon. I am heartbroken because I left my cell phone at work and missed the call, and I got the email right before visiting hours closed. Tomorrow, I have a final exam which I cannot miss. Thursday she is checking out of hospital. Hopefully, she will receive what I send before she leaves. I get so nervous sending things to people in the hospital like they will suddenly send them home and the package is decorating someone's desk. I know, I know it will get there.

Oh, I am so happy.
Posted by Picasa

6 threads:

At 9:53 PM Kara said...

Lucky girl! That is a serious package.

 
At 10:26 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

what a hardcore SP! those are awesome gifts!

 
At 11:59 PM IrishGirlieKnits said...

That is some SP love!! Great package!! Fun fun!

 
At 10:26 AM Anonymous said...

What a great SP package! It's giving me ideas for my spoilee. Congrats on the Banana baby and good luck on that exam!

 
At 3:36 PM Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked your package! I can't wait to see that Noni bag knit up!
-Your SP

 
At 6:25 PM --Deb said...

Great package! And, really, just about any book by EZ is going to be great reading....

 

Post a Comment