Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


Yeah, my prize arrived! I have been reasing Deb's blog since I was introduced via Stitchy McYarnpants Rhinebeck Blogger Bingo game. Deborah had a contest on her blog and I was the lucky winner so I received two skeins of the Online Linie 161 Solo in red. This is the ruffle yarn that Annie Modesitt designed a scarf pattern that can be picked up only at LYS. If you hit her site she lists the stores that carry the pattern. I can't wait to play with this yarn.

Deborah sent this over with this awesome postcard. Let me tell you I love this postcard. In fact, I may have to find the other ones in the set because they are so cute. This card may actually make it into a frame.

Thank you Deborah!
Posted by Picasa

1 threads:

At 12:13 PM Deborah said...

Can't wait to see you do this scarf. It still weirds me out how it is done. My crochet brain wants to crochet it and my knit brain wants to knit it; both sides of my brain ends up fighting over my fingers...

good luck!

 

Post a Comment