Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Well, I have seen this on several blogs including recently Spin Weave Knit Cake so I thought I would take the survey. I typically hyphenate my name so I know if I used the un-hyphenated name (long story). Well, one out of the 77 of people named Monica XXXXXX agree that knitters should be allocated extended lunch time for LYS trips, three day weekends to seam up holiday knitting, and ultimately we should all receive some Malabrigo from someone who loves us.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
77
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 threads:

At 6:36 PM Anonymous said...

I agree to all of the above. Good call! I get three day weekends at my job already, and I could never get it all done otherwise!

 

Post a Comment