Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


Ok, so I can finally announce that we are out of attorney review. After two horrible experiences with purchasing homes this summer, we have finally found a beautiful home in the area through the help of our wonderful real estate agent, Linda, and yeah! I am just so excited. Today we finished attorney review which means it is under contract. Now, comes the second step which is putting our condo on the market. Primarily, it means cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. It also means dealing with five cats stressed out, selling some furniture, buying other furniture, and hopefully selling our home before we close on the house. It was interesting because when we came to the house I noticed the red door. My parents bought a house with a red door and supposedly it is good luck to have a front door. When we walked into the house it was an immediate and instant love. Even tonight, I have to admit we drove by the house at night to see what it looks like. We are ecstatic!

4 threads:

At 3:01 PM Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! It's a beautiful house. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on selling the one you are in.

 
At 3:26 PM Anonymous said...

congrats! it's a really cute house. and you have a nice big lawn. good luck on selling your condo. :-)

 
At 4:00 PM C+SK said...

Oh my god, congratulations!!!! The house is gorgeous!! Are you staying in Montclair?
Congratulations! Yeyey!

 
At 9:15 PM Julsey said...

OMG I KNOW that house...please email me with the details! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment