Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


Well, I have been slightly MIA due to a pre-session course that wrapped up last week. In the final week (the classes were everyday after work for 2.5 hours) I had two papers and an oral exam, therefore I have not touched my needles, my poor projects, for two weeks. I was so ecstatic to pick up the needles this afternoon and work on the Debbie Bliss baby theatre jacket.

Oh and Ms. Ella is modeling her new cat bed a basket from Spice It Up. The barbeque basket was won by Kristina and given to my husband as a gift. He was oogling the basket all day. Anyways, I did want to respond to knitykity63's question. I was not one of the artists exhibiting at Art for PAWS, but I helped Wendy and Rosemary at Parlor plan the event. A huge amount of thanks goes to them as they did a tremendous job! Thank you for participating in the event! We did really well and I should be wrapping up all the thank you letters and such shortly.

Now that one class is over, three more have begun. I am being overzealous with this project, but I want to make significant progress with the program. quickly.

0 threads:

Post a Comment