Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


Milkshake's mom sent me this photo and I was ecstatic. Another photo of the kids enjoying the kitty pi bed I made back in December. This is an especially abstract photo.

Ok, so, Art for PAWS went very well, thank you to everyone who came out to support the event! We raised almost $3,000 for PAWS Animal Shelter. The event was a blast! The food was amazing, but food from Montclair has a tendency to taste delicious. The wine was delicious. The music was good, a guitarist played some wonderful music for a bit, an Aveda rep was giving massages and waxing for donations, the basket raffle was successful as was the art silent auction. I loved so many pieces (wah-I wanted it all!)! I couldn't believe how generous, supportive, and wonderful everyone was! Julsey stopped by and I met Mr. Peonyknits. Anyways, if you haven't taken a look, scroll down and take a look at some of the pieces at the evnet. Oh, did I mention, how cool Wendy and Rosemary are at Parlor Hair studio? They are amazing!

2 threads:

At 12:03 AM Julsey said...

hehe! Furry likes his nickname...Mr.Peonyknits hehe!

We had fun yesterday - the food was delish, dogs were cute and the art was really fun. Great fundraiser!

I guess we didn't win any of the drawings, oh well, at least I got my Debbie Bliss reservation! Sheila said I was 25 of 30! Cool :)

 
At 3:35 PM C+SK said...

I am so sorry I couldn't make it!! It looks like it was a great event!!

 

Post a Comment