Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

So, fellow companion Forgetful Stitcher and I, will be seeing the Yarn Harlot at the Rutherford Public Library next Tuesday, April 11, 2006. I am so incredibly excited because she is a wonderful speaker and brings great humor to knitting. Sheila, at s-n-s, handed us the flyers on Sunday. Speaking of, I spent Sunday afternoon oblivious to the time change and happily knitting at the lys. I had a nice cappucino, made decent progress on my Marsupial Tote, chatted with the women, and simply basked in the splendor of the lazy afternoon.

Needless to say, I woke up with ten minutes to get ready this morning as I was not aware of the time change still, but DH finally realized it.

I did realize that UFOs have been growing and populating the bookcase surrounding the tv. There is an HP scarf that needs a little finishing touch. A BBBB that needs some additional yarn ordered and a new needle (yes, my 2nd Bryspun Needles which I love so much broke yet again). There is a patchwork scarf for FIL that just sits. And now, I have started the Marsupial Tote with the Magallenes. Not to mention the projects I hid in baskets or bags. Dilemmas, dilemmas, dilemmas,....oh yeah, I have holidays coming up. Hmmm, days to sit and knit.

0 threads:

Post a Comment