Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

A la Jennifer (originally tagged from Scout),

"Get your camera and take a picture of your favorite knitting spot. I want to know where you are as you create your masterpieces."

So, this is my spot. My first and only spot in the home. I usually have the tv on for background noise and late at night, I have kitties curled up with me (as you can see). I would have to bring my camera to stix-n-stitches in order to take a picture of my second knitting location. I hope to have a third and fourth knitting spot over time, but for now these are the stable spots.


In this instance you can imagine I was in the center of the sofa, but this is where I knit. Ella happens to be managing the yarn for a scarf I am knitting. Churchill, the pretty boy, is just napping.

0 threads:

Post a Comment