Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

So, tonight is the first Stitch and Bitch I will be attending. I don't think it is the first one in Montclair, but it is one being organized by Wendy, the owner of Parlor, on Glenridge Ave. I am bringing my blue heron shawl and I am wearing a poncho I bought from Stitches East. I learned about the sale from Major Knitter. I will post the picture after tonight, it only cost $15. I am very excited about my poncho purchase, yeah! The yarn probably cost more than I paid for it, well definitely cost more than I paid for the shawl. Sadly, none of the sweaters would fit me, they seemed short in the torso.

I am waiting for my knitting organizer from the Organized Knitter. I am more than excited about this and Meghan had emailed me that it would be mailed the latest May 11, 2005. So, that means this thing is on its way.

Also, I have been checking out Knit Happens for accessories. I love the sheep tape measure. I am seriously considering buying one for myself and one for the Knit 4 PAWS Knit-a-thon. Also, I am thinking of picking up the knitting balm either as prizes for the knit-outs in the park or for the Senior Care Center. They have volunteers who are knitting blankets for PAWS. Hopefully, I should have photos of some of the items they have made. Anyways, now I am late for the SNB.

0 threads:

Post a Comment